Table Of Contents
- Advantages Of Choosing Month-to-Month Hosting Plans
- Top Pay By Month Web Hosting Plans For WordPress
Are you looking for the best month-to-month hosting plans for your WordPress site?
If yes, then you have landed over the right content to pick the excellent server service with secure payment!
I should admit that choosing the right web host for your new WordPress blog or website is a crucial decision as you have so many different options available today.
You can select from Shared Hosting, VPS, dedicated, or cloud hosting server depending on your preference or budget.
Today, there are custom hosting solutions for WordPress as well. However, the biggest challenge is choosing between yearly and monthly web host plans.
Many new domain owners don’t realize that unlike domain renewals or registrations, the billing period for web hosting can be changed from yearly to monthly.
Hence, they might opt for cheap shared hosting services just because they can’t pay the high yearly prices of the best web hosting services. Well, not anymore!
Today, there are plenty of good companies that offer the best month to month hosting plans for the site owners. You can easily choose the greatest and reasonable among them to launch your WordPress website or blog.
Still, you might be in the dilemma of whether to proceed with yearly or pay monthly WordPress hosting options.
Here are a few benefits of pay by month web hosting plans compared with the annual alternatives.
Advantages Of Choosing Month-to-Month Hosting Plans
- Switch to another hosting anytime if you are not satisfied with the service.
- No burden of paying a lump sum amount upfront for the year.
- Premium hosting plans are affordable with monthly billing WordPress hosting.
- Most of the monthly billing hosting services offer a free trial without credit card details.
- Monthly plans for WordPress hosting are more manageable than the yearly plans.
Top Pay By Month Web Hosting Plans For WordPress
Before we get onto the list, you must understand that best doesn’t mean cheap.
You can always find many cheap monthly billing WordPress hosting services, but not all of them are the best.
My list of top month-to-month hosting contains the best packages which are also affordable for your WordPress site.
1. Cloudways (Monthly Price – $10) (Use Promo Code)
Note: Use the Cloudways Promo Code and Get a maximum discount offer!
My Cloudways hosting experience is fantastic, and yes, this blog – WPGlossy has been hosted with this great cloud hosting company. I’m fully satisfied with the performance and comfort in paying the monthly billing fee.
Cloudways brings a suite of different hosting options on one table. It is a managed cloud hosting platform for Digital Ocean, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Linode, and VULTR.
You have to choose your hosting preference and Cloudways will offer a great management platform to manage your hosting. You don’t have to do anything, sit back and relax!
At Cloudways, you don’t get the option of yearly or annual billing. The cheapest monthly plan at Cloudways is from Digital Ocean at $10 per month.
Cloudways is much better than other cloud hosting services for WordPress. You can try this pay monthly web hosting under 3-days free trial to test it before spending money on the platform.
Features Of CloudWays Hosting
- Pay As You Go with billing set either on the monthly package or hourly usage.
- Free migration for the first Website.
- Unlimited WordPress installs including WordPress + WooCommerce installs.
- Free SSL certificates powered by Lets’ Encrypt.
- Anytime online chat support for immediate problem solving and troubleshooting.
- CloudwaysBot and several add-ons.
- Excellent Server Response Time.
- Optimized stack and advanced caching.
- Managed security and backups.
- One-click installation with SSH & SFTP Access.
- Plugins are available for site migration and cache for WordPress speed optimization.
- Stress-free hosting experience with no downtime worries.
2. MilesWeb (Monthly Price – $1 )
MilesWeb is a leading managed web hosting service provider which is best suitable for the Indian bloggers and digital marketers. It is one of the cheap WordPress hosting that offers affordable monthly plans for its users.
They have an excellent team with wide hosting knowledge who are keenly interested in assisting their customers with care. They work round the clock to deliver the quality service and hence they have earned more trustworthiness among its users worldwide.
Not only the web hosting service, but MilesWeb also offers some great services for web enthusiasts like domain name registration, email services, SSL certificates, Web security, and much more exciting activities.
I’m using their WordPress hosting for my Amazon niche blog and it is performing well on the SERP results. Moreover, I’m very comfortable in paying the fee once in 30 days for the MilesWeb service as it is the best month-to-month hosting for the Indians.
Features of MilesWeb Hosting
- Free domain name registration
- SSD storage severs for balzing fast performance
- Control Panel hosting to manage everything at one place
- 99.95% uptime
- CDN integration
- Safe email accounts
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Latest PHP & MySQL version installed for a stable environment
- In-built page caching to improve the site loading speed
- Got high customer ratings, awards, and recommendations
- Free SSL certificate
- Affordable pricing plans to pay monthly
- Free site migration
- Excellent customer support 24 x 7
3. GreenGeeks (Monthly Price – $9.95)
GreenGeeks is an ideal web host if you are looking for eco-friendly and reliable web hosting plans for WordPress. Purchasing a web hosting plan from GreenGeeks will ensure that you are contributing to the environment positively.
Starting at as low as $9.95 per month, GreenGeeks is also one of the cheapest monthly WordPress hosting services that come with a 30-money back guarantee.
Besides Shared Hosting, GreenGeeks also offers month to month hosting plans for VPS and Dedicated Servers. The WordPress hosting plan from GreenGeeks comes with unlimited SSD web space and data transfer.
I’m using GreenGeeks web host server for one of my blogs, and I feel good that I’m not leaving any carbon footprints and making the web green 🙂
Features Of GreenGeeks Hosting
- RAID-10 SSD Storage Arrays for faster performance.
- PowerCacher, PHP7, MariaDB, and HTTP/2 ensure high speed.
- Free Cloudflare CDN integration.
- Built-in scalability enables easy upgrades.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support on call, chat, and tickets.
- Proactive monitoring and automatic daily backups.
- Zero-day vulnerability fixes.
- 99.9% Server Uptime.
- Free SSL certificate from Let’s encrypt.
Note: For the first month, you need to pay 1 Month of Service: $9.95 + $15 Setup (One time) + Domain Registration.
4. DreamHost (Monthly Price – $10.95)
With over 400k active users and 1.5 million sites relying on DreamHost to power their websites, it is undoubtedly one of the most widely used web hosting service globally.
Offering a 97-day money-back guarantee, DreamHost is one of the best web hosting services that provide the monthly payment option.
This well-known server company is independently owned and provides 100% guaranteed uptime to its users worldwide. It is best suitable for dedicated bloggers, developers, designers, and E-Commerce businesses.
DreamHost also offers free Whois protection and complete privacy through its anti-spam policy. You can also enjoy ultimate security with multi-factor authentication, auto-enabled sFTP, and free secure hosting with Let’s Encrypt.
Their award-winning customer support team is always available to solve your problems related to domain hosting and management.
Features Of DreamHost Hosting
- Guaranteed 100% Uptime.
- US-based award-winning experts to help you whenever you’re stuck.
- Super Easy to Use Control Panel to make your job easy.
- Multi-factor authentication and Free SSL to improve security.
- Free Whois Protection and Anti-Spam policy to protect privacy.
- Domain privacy and Unlimited email.
- Fast SSD storage to offer 200% better performance than HDD
Note: If you choose the monthly billing cycle, then you have to pay $99 to move your site/blog to DreamHost!
5. A2Hosting (Monthly Price – $9.99)
A2Hosting is a renowned web hosting brand known for its speed optimized WordPress hosting. It has been launched in the year 2003, and until now, the company has earned several awards for the top-notch, ultra-reliable performance.
As this best monthly WordPress hosting provider has recognized that the site speed has a significant impact on SEO, conversion, and user experience, it is offering the 20 times faster turbo server with enhanced security features.
With an array of different hosting plans such as Shared, Cloud, VPS, Reseller, and Dedicated Server; A2Hosting can meet your unique needs through the unlimited disk space and free SSD storage.
For the additional speed boost, A2Hosting gives Litespeed cache inbuilt plugin for WordPress that can eventually reduce the site page load time.
Features Of A2Hosting
- Blazingly fast web hosting solution for everyone.
- Free site migration.
- State-of-the-art 20X faster servers.
- Anytime money-back guarantees.
- 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support.
- Free SSL, SSH, and SSDs.
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed.
- HackScan Protection.
6. KnownHost (Monthly Price – $6.95)
Starting at as low as $3.47 per month, KnownHost is one of the cheapest month-to-month hosting plans for WordPress on my list.
We are using this reliable hosting server for the past four years, and we don’t have any bitter experience with the performance and speed.
We have launched 6 WordPress themes on ThemeForest and used this excellent web hosting service to set-up the demo. As ThemeForest is a huge marketplace, you could imagine the traffic handling capability of the server.
We are pleased with the monthly paying option of its VPS plan ($50) which is of the highest quality with exceptional security and flexibility.
In KnownHost hosting, you get a wide range of hosting options to choose from to host your WordPress blog or website. You can also choose from two different VPS hosting plans: SSD-Powered Managed VPS or KVM Cloud Managed VPS.
Also to be noted is the fact that the Shared/Reseller hosting plan comes with cloud-based storage architecture for better efficiency.
There is no doubt that this affordable month-to-month hosting is delivering excellent service by understanding customer requirements.
Features Of KnownHost
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- 99.996% Proven Uptime Record.
- High-quality hardware based on Dual Hex-Core Xeons using RAID 10 storage.
- Four different World Class Data Centres with premium connectivity.
- Quick professional customer support 24/7/365.
- Backups or free migrations are executed with zero downtime, thanks to Open VZ.
Which Is The Best Month-to-Month Hosting Service?
I should admit that most of the hosting providers offer a free domain when you go for the yearly plans. You must also know that buying an annual plan is often cheaper compared to the monthly billing WordPress hosting plans.
However, there are no big issues in buying the monthly hosting plans when you have a short-term project or limited budget for your startup website or blog.
Well, that’s my list of the top “Pay By Monthly Website Hosting” companies that charge a reasonable fee for the reliable service that they offer!
I hope you will choose the hosting options wisely. Which month-to-month hosting plan would you like to opt for your WordPress site? Let me know through the comment section.
I would suggest you get Cloudways 2 Months Free hosting by using the Coupon Code – WPGLOSSY and enjoy the worry-free hosting experience.