Table Of Contents
I understand! Any best services would be costing high. But, I suggest you not to limit yourself by using such best features considering money.
Especially when it comes to hosting, it becomes the foundation for your website or blog’s success level.
At the start, the type of cloud hosting was costly, and only big players can utilize it. Nowadays, cheap and best cloud hosting services are available with promising speed, secured and quality.
If you are looking for best and cheapest cloud hosting providers, then you are at the right place as I am going to list such cheap cloud hosting services, those are excellent too in ensuring maximum uptime, speed, and reliability.
Before getting into the details of 6 fantastic yet economical cloud server providers, let me tell you the benefits of purchasing the cloud hosting than shared hosting.
In cloud hosting,
- Multiple numbers of servers located at various locations are interconnected together to form a unified system.
- You can have better speed, performance, and flexibility as if a server has any hardware issue then your data can be migrated to any other stable server.
- It ensures higher bandwidth with enough storage and database.
- The pricing plans of Cloud server providers may be comparatively higher than traditional hosting. But don’t bother, it is worth paying, and you can make double the money spent.
There are companies in the market providing cheap cloud hosting packages for its user’s best in offering stable performance to have your site or applications to stay live with no flaws or hang.
Especially, when you go to the managed WordPress cloud hosting, you can stay away from the technical headaches.
On the other hand, shared hosting!
- It refers to acquiring your space on a server that has multiple sites hosted and sharing resources like space, bandwidth, database and so on.
- There are chances if any other sites traffic goes high, then your hosting site will have a more significant impact on its speed and performance.
- Security threats or risks are high in shared hosting whereas cloud hosting has control over with its encrypted algorithms to secure its user’s data privacy or data loss.
With all its highlighted benefits, I have already switched over to cheap and best cloud hosting service, Cloudways managed to host and could see organic results.
If you read my detailed Cloudways review, you will come to know how worth buying the hosting is!
Hence, I strongly recommend you to move on with latest and innovative technology that is nothing but cloud hosting and preferably choosing optimal and cost-effective cloud hosting service enduring speed, performance, storage, stability, features, security, and bandwidth.
As mentioned above that I have recently upgraded to cloudways managed hosting I have researched in-depth in picking such a superior cloud hosting service.
With that experience, I am sharing the knowledge to choose your best cheap cloud hosting service similarly.
Top 6 Cheap Cloud Server Providers For WordPress
Now, let’s get into the pool to discover such best cheapest cloud hosting providers!
|Cloud Hosting Provider||Cost/mo (Basic Plan)||Buy Hosting|
Use Code - CLOUDWAYS10
|Digital Ocean||$5||Buy Digital Ocean|
|HostGator Cloud||$4.95||Buy HostGator Cloud|
|BlueHost Cloud||$6.95||Buy BlueHost Cloud|
|A2Hosting VPS Cloud||$15||Buy A2Hosting Cloud VPS|
|DreamHost Cloud||$4.50||Buy DreamHost Cloud|
For any size of business, bloggers, developers, website designers or e-commerce, cloudways would be the superlative one being the best and cheap cloud hosting provider which is of a managed type.
Its basic plan comes for $10/month comprising 1GB RAM, 1 core processor, with 25GB storage and 1 TB bandwidth. Cloudways never fails to offer 99.99% uptime for its users.
Along with that, you can have access to use it with unlimited apps and comes with cloudwaysBot alerts. CloudwaysBot alerts help you to optimize your sites and applications on servers in an efficient way.
You can get alerts on various activities like receive recommendations, tips for your applications on the server, server health and stability, backup updates, and more.
Cloudways as an enterprise solution join hands with popular IAAS providers like Vultr, Amazon, Digital Ocean, Google, and KYUP through allowing you access its 25 data centers located all over the globe.
Let me further drop down few highlights and features of cloudways hosting for your clear and straightforward reference.
Best Features Of Cloudways
- You can launch an unlimited number of business applications including PHP based applications (also switch between multiple PHP versions in just a click)
- Option to switch between applications that work best on various DB as cloudways supports even latest versions of MySQL and MariaDB
- Deploy multiple CMS like WordPress, Magento, Drupal and so on a single server just with 1-click
- Reliable and 1 click hassle-free SSL installation with its built-in Let’s Encrypt SSL improving your site security with a trusted certificate
- Comes with multiple advanced caching tools works on Redis, Memcached, Varnish and Nginx results in boosting server performance in total and seriously improves site loading speed
- Using SSF/SFTP, access your servers, manage your applications files and folders transfer hassle-free
- The migration process is simple through 1 click which was never that easy before, and cloudways offers free migration support at no additional cost to you.
- One-click Cloning feature makes a copy of each site, files, and database to restore it on new staging URL’s
- Dedicated platform level firewall monitors the servers for any malicious activities to keep out of intruders or hackers, protecting your data safe and secure.
- You can assign your team members to access server or applications regardless of their locations
- GIT integration to auto-deploy your updates in the live server whenever there are changes in the code in the remote storage area.
- Flawless support regarding communication, availability and user-friendly via chats and tickets
- The pool of knowledge source through FAQ’s and forums all related to hosting, server and website problems
- You can launch 10+ apps with 1 click feature
- Choose your space closer to your target audience among 60+data centers
- Pay-as-you-go pricing model allowing you to pay for what you are using
- 1-click backup and restore option to your data either automatic or on-demand
- Cost-effective pricing plans suiting any business requirements with promising features
- No domain registration service where many other hosting providers do offer
- Paid email account
#2. Digital Ocean
Digital Ocean is a well known hosting service provider which makes cloud computing easy for all. It has its reputation receiving positive feedback from its happy customers for its hosting service empowering millions of websites by its stellar cloud infrastructure.
This cheap cloud server hosting offers around twenty pricing plans on different categories like standard, optimized and flexible droplets.
Droplets are the name of their servers; each droplet you create is a new server. You can create a droplet easily and promptly less than a minute.
Its basic plan comes for $5/month or $0.007/hr which includes 1 GB memory, 25 GB disk space, 1 TB bandwidth. If you need additional storage, then you can pay extra per GB for what you want.
With its minimal costs, this low-cost cloud hosting never fails to offer 99.99% server uptime, fast and stable performance to its customers.
As we seen in the cloudways hosting review, you can set out your droplet on any DO data centers in multiple places like San Francisco, New York City, Toronto, London, Singapore, Bangalore, Amsterdam, and Frankfurt.
Best Features Of Digital Ocean
- Enterprise level pricing plans that suit any level of business needs
- Simple installations of applications like WordPress, Joomla, Horizon and more with just a click
- Comes with a built-in firewall to protect your data and you can replicate your data on multiple droplets to avoid data loss
- Load balancers to spread or distribute your traffic to other droplets (at an additional cost of $20/month)
- API integration option to deploy multiple droplets or simply you can do with few clicks from its control panel
- KVM hypervisors to improve performance and security level.
- Flexible pricing slabs to meet every webmaster or enterprise needs
- Scalable storage space even choosing a basic plan (at an additional cost per GB)
- An easy-to-use and user-friendly control panel
- Trusted hosting service provider by most popular business names
- Incredible support and fast response rate to the tickets
- Need some technical stuff or coding knowledge for successful set-up
- No support facility through live chat. Only ticketing support system is available
- Does not offer managed server as well as Windows server
#3. HostGator Cloud
Hostgator as an enterprise is always determined to bring reliable and cost-effective hosting services to its users.
HostGator.com is a global version to give you flexibility in choosing if your target audience comes from across the globe. To assist Indian business targeting audience from the same region, HostGator.in would be a prompt solution.
HostGator cloud hosting service plans comes under three major categories like the hatchling, baby, and business.
The basic hatchling plan is for single domain costs $4.95/month including 2GB memory, 2 core CPU, with no limitations on storage and bandwidth. But, use it cleverly.
For unlimited domains, then you have to choose between either baby or business plans. Hostgator cloud hosting service more advisable with its baby plan offering 4GB RAM, 4 core CPU with unlimited domains, bandwidth, storage.
Each affordable cloud hosting plans comes with eye-catchy and user-friendly cpanel. If you are lenient working on cpanel, then it will be your favorite as it comes with additional tools and add-ons allowing you to easily customize your websites, installing applications like WordPress (just by one-click) and more.
On the other hand, you cannot avail dedicated IP in its primary (hatchling) plan. You have to approach baby plan for dedicated IP at additional cost ($2/month), it is available by default in the business plan.
Other common feature, say free shared SSL in hatchling and baby plans and free private SSL with its business plans to secure your passwords and credentials.
Auto cache option for static content automatically boosts your site loading speed and overall performance. Let me sort down few other features of this best cloud hosting for WordPress.
Best Features Of HostGator Cloud
- Intuitive and eye-catchy dashboard to monitor the real-time status of page downloads speed, traffic information, server uptime, resources utilization and more
- Unmetered storage, bandwidth, and emails on choosing any cloud hosting plans
- Comes with free website building tools, loads of website templates, and unlimited MySql databases
- Domain transfers or migration at free of cost
- Easy installations of popular applications like WordPress, Magento, Joomla and so on
- Web-based file manager for quick file and folders transfer and to keep your data out of junk
- Data mirroring to replicate data in multiple servers to avoid data loss
- Data migration to another stable server in case of any hardware issues or failure
- Promising 99.99% uptime
- 45 days money back guarantee
- Affordable cloud plans
- 24/7/365 support available through live chat, emails, ticket system
- Customer support level is to be still improved
- Supports only Mysql database
- Data backup and caching is to be further optimized
#4. BlueHost Cloud
Like HostGator, BlueHost is a well-known player as we think about hosting. Mainly, BlueHost is famous for its cloud and WordPress hosting.
An outstanding company in supporting Windows, Linux hosting and offering other services like domain registration, reseller domains.
This cheapest cloud provider is strived to keep up its promise to ensure 99.99% server uptime. Like other companies, it has its inexpensive pricing plans under three major categories to serve different level of users.
The basic starter plan ($6.95/month) of BlueHost Cloud comes with a single domain, 2 GB RAM, 50GB storage, Dual core CPU and unmetered bandwidth.
The most popular pricing say Performance offers its best to serve users with better performance including Quad-core CPU, 4GB RAM along with unlimited storage, domains, and bandwidth.
If you are using shared hosting and willing to switch over to cloud hosting, then BlueHost assists you to migrate easily at no additional cost. Let’s get into its features for clear understanding.
Best Features Of BlueHost Cloud
- Data mirroring to make a copy of your data in 3 places on different servers to free from data loss
- Automated failover – In case of hardware failure in your server, data from either of the other 2 locations will be active hence no downtime, buffering or struck
- Specializes in WordPress hosting as its server are specifically optimized for WordPress
- Scalable between plans and storage when your traffic hits the peak
- Simpler dashboard to see real-time metrics like speed, traffic level, performance, server uptime, and more
- Pricing plan includes marketing credit and local cache feature where you don’t bother about page loading
- Varnish caching layer and global CDN for auto-caching your static content to process dynamic requests fast
- Recommended one for WordPress hosting
- Domain name registration and domain resellers programs available where few others are failing in this case
- If you are going for domain registration, seasonally, they would also offer domain registration and domain name free for one year
- Preferable for any types of hosting as popular for Windows, Linux, shared, WordPress and cloud hosting
- Scale up your CPU and RAM anytime you wish without any reboot
- 30-days money back guarantee
- Unbeatable customer supports – 24/7/365 days a year through Live chat, emails, and ticketing system
- Do posses stack of video tutorials in helping its users for hassle-free setup and on-go
- No free SSL and dedicated IP while choosing starter and performance plans
- Not recommended for start-ups as pricing may be bit costlier
- Not much popular for cloud hosting compared to WordPress hosting
#5. A2 Hosting Cloud VPS
I feel odd to mention A2 hosting in the list of cheap cloud hosting service providers as its pricing is at the higher end. Regarding best cloud hosting provider, I don’t love to ignore it as it is always before its service and performance.
What A2 fails regarding pricing, it is superior in its features like best SSD driven servers for easy scalability of storage promising 99.99% server uptime. There are keen lovers of A2 hosting as you can customize your plans and account whenever your requirement or traffic fluctuates.
Its basic plan costs $15/month comprising 512 MB RAM, 10GB HDD storage, 2 cores, 600 Mhz CPU speed, and unlimited inbound transfer. This is quite costlier for any beginners.
However, there is an option to keep your cloud VPS ON or OFF or either way, pay for what you use. This kind of flexibility adds its value among the users. Let’s see how it is predominant in serving its customers with its features.
Free SSL certificates while choosing any plans, but you have to pay extra for private SSL. Let’s encrypt feature comes free; you can make use of it as its plan comprises of dedicated IP too.
Best Features Of A2hosting Cloud VPS
- Optional SwiftServer platform ensuring 300% fast loading servers with blazing and optimized SSD than other drives
- Quick Start Cloud to design or customize your pricing or account plans to get started easily
- Option to add cpanel license as an interface for secure transfer of files, folders, database, emails and more
- More customizable cloud hosting account to operate with Linux OS and you can even turn ON your cloud VPS or OFF as per your need
- Cloud Disaster Recovery option to restore the previous version (auto back-up) of your site or coding without losing your data
- High Availability Failover ensuring reliability with 99.99% server uptime during malfunctions in your server, switching your data and account to another VPS Node
- A2 Quickinstaller lets you to easily install your CMS like WordPress, Joomla, and any other web development frameworks
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Guru crew support team for more responsive and faster support over technicalities
- User-friendly cpanel to manage easy set-up and file transfers
- Pay as you go and as you use
- User-friendly and easy-to-use cpanel for developers
- Turbo server offering double times faster-hosting experience
- The even basic pricing plan is expensive
- Not at all suitable for beginners
- Don’t have domain name registration service
#6. DreamHost Cloud
Here is the last but not least popular hosting service providing company. DreamHost is familiar with all types of hosting like shared, VPS, WordPress and cloud. Its top-notch feature is that it claims you the fastest set-up, not more than 30 seconds to bring your server-up.
DreamHost promises 99.99% server uptime with its cutting-edge technology, and it will automatically deliver data from the server closest to your target audience.
DreamHost is particularly a favorite option for developers as you can run any applications that rely on MongoDB, Redis, Ruby, Python, and node.js.
The basic plan of this cheap cloud server hosting comes for $4.5/month or $0.0075/hour comprising 1 vCPU, 80 GB SSD Disk, unlimited bandwidth. In addition to that, all its plans include 100GB block storage.
Scale your server metrics anytime automatically using OpenStack compatible with API or via command line tools and programming libraries.
Furthermore, let me share few more unique features of Dream Host below.
Best Features Of DreamHost Cloud
- An assured fast performance with advanced SSD architecture, next-gen processors
- Choose your operating system and software versions virtually
- Dream Objects feature to back up data, disaster recovery, manage WordPress sites (auto backup)
- Reliable Data security using QNAP, CloudBerry, DropShare and more
- Run your private cloud as traffic strikes. DreamHost publicly assist you with its open source architecture for simple migration
- Faster set-up with its user-friendly dashboard
- Easy API integration for applications
- Scalable storage with its all-SSD cloud servers
- Unlimited bandwidth on each plan
- Cheap ricing plans depend on users category like for tinkering, websites, databases
- Award-winning customer support through Live chat and emails
- Knowledgebase sources like forums, community, and blog
- Does not supports all popular languages and databases like Perl, Postgres SQL
- No customer support via phone
Nobody can object that choosing right hosting service for your business or blog or anything is a hectic one.
From my experience, I have shared few best as well as cheap cloud hosting service providers with all its features, Pros, and Cons.
As a happy and satisfied user of Cloudways hosting better than other cloud hosting services, I would recommend it as it would cover all your requirements and features at affordable costs.
The team knows well that what its users wanted from Cloudways and built on such a way. It is no way lagging with its customer support service and a trusted one.
Finally, what everybody will look for is; the performance results and outcome from their web pages. You could be able to achieve it only with a successful initiative.
Hence, choose the superior and cheap cloud hosting provider and don’t worry if you have made a wrong decision earlier. Cloudways 24/7 dedicated support team will assist for easy migration anytime at free of cost.
Here is a special disccout for my readers – 10% OFF for 3 Months, grab it now!